JT is the $1M winner of Survivor Tocantins. CBS’ 18th Survivor, took place in the Brazilian Highlands. JT, a Alabama cattle rancher, was a guy that everyone liked. He was friendly and athletic, and always gave 150%. JT was my favorite and I’m glad he won! read more →
On Sunday, May 17th, I was fortunate enough to find myself in New York City covering the Survivor Tocantins Finale Red Carpet Interviews on behalf of Lynn DeVries of Reality Exploits. Sadly, Lynn couldn’t make it and she asked me to fill in for her. I also attended last year’s Survivor Micronesia Finale for Lynn,.. read more →
- Ballet West’s Cinderella Enchants and Delights
- Ballet West’s Breaking Pointe: Did the CW Get it Right?
- Listen Up Verizon, TMobile and Sprint, a Sea Change is Coming…
- NOH8 Campaign Comes Out to Salt Lake City
- What’s the Buzz? Ted Neeley and Jesus Christ Superstar Have Heaven on Their Minds in Park City