As the curtain raised for Ballet West’s Serenade, the first sound I heard was my own; I caught my breath. And I wasn’t the only one; In unison, the audience inhaled a silent ‘ahh’, which was immediately followed by applause. The combination of Maestro Terence Kern and the Utah Chamber Orchestra’s Serenade for Strings (Tchaikovsky) and the ethereal Ballet West dancers bathed in blue was simply breathtaking. Such serenity, such beauty. It was my favorite ballet moment ever. read more →
- Ballet West’s Cinderella Enchants and Delights
- Ballet West’s Breaking Pointe: Did the CW Get it Right?
- Listen Up Verizon, TMobile and Sprint, a Sea Change is Coming…
- NOH8 Campaign Comes Out to Salt Lake City
- What’s the Buzz? Ted Neeley and Jesus Christ Superstar Have Heaven on Their Minds in Park City