CBS’ Survivor: Villains vs. Heroes After Party with Survivor’s own Billy Garcia and Rock and a Hard Place’s Leah Bitar
On Sunday, CBS celebrated the finale of its 20th Season by crowning a very-deserving Queen Sandra Diaz-Twine it’s 20th millionaire and first two-time winner. Times Square was abuzz with Survivor fans, friends and family, press and current and former cast members. And those of us not lucky enough to be a part of the actual finale broadcast came together to watch the last episode and live finale unfold.
JT is the $1M winner of Survivor Tocantins. CBS’ 18th Survivor, took place in the Brazilian Highlands. JT, a Alabama cattle rancher, was a guy that everyone liked. He was friendly and athletic, and always gave 150%. JT was my favorite and I’m glad he won!
“It Was Awesome!” That is what Survivor Tocantins’ Erinn Lobdell had to say about her experience in Brazil. Erinn Lobdell came in 3rd on Survivor Tocantins. If anyone surprised me this season it was Erinn. I thought she was a goner early on, yet she landed herself in the top 3, and she didn’t ride..
Stephen Fishbach came in 2nd for the 18th season of Survivor. Stephen aligned with winner JT early on in the game, and in the end, their whole game was about their alliance and their strategy. Stephen was the last of the Survivor Tocantins final four to be interviewed by Reality Exploits. Survivor Cook Islands’ Billy..
On Sunday, May 17th, I was fortunate enough to find myself in New York City covering the Survivor Tocantins Finale Red Carpet Interviews on behalf of Lynn DeVries of Reality Exploits. Sadly, Lynn couldn’t make it and she asked me to fill in for her. I also attended last year’s Survivor Micronesia Finale for Lynn,..
More Ballet West Articles
- 21 Oct 2011Ballet West’s Easton Smith Thirsts for Roles Like DraculaI love the depth that the character Dracula has. I love the... 5 Comments
- 11 Jun 2010Ballet West Academy’s Spring Performance Displays a Rich Garden of TalentThe first dance of the Ballet West Academy Spring Performanc... 4 Comments
- 28 Dec 2009Ballet West’s Nutcracker Delights GenerationsDecember is a wonderful time to go to the ballet. At no othe... 4 Comments
- 11 May 2010The Brilliance of Ballet West and Balanchine’s AmericaAs the curtain raised for Ballet West’s Serenade, the first... 3 Comments
- 24 Feb 2010Ballet West’s Swan Lake Simply StunningAs Ballet West’s Artistic Director, Adam Sklute takes an ide... 2 Comments
- 03 Nov 2011Ballet West’s Dracula is Fang-tastic!When it comes to season openers, you’ll be hard pressed to f... 2 Comments
- 26 Oct 2011Ballet West’s Dracula Chills, Thrills and Makes You Beg for MoreSome people think that going to the ballet really sucks! But... 2 Comments
- 15 Feb 2013Ballet West’s Cinderella Enchants and DelightsWe all know the story of Cinderella; the lonely, oft-abused...
- 12 Nov 2010Ballet West in Perfect Form with Carmina Burana, The Four TemperamentsBallet West opened its 2010-2011 season with George Balanchi...
- 09 Jul 2012Ballet West’s Breaking Pointe: Did the CW Get it Right?Six episodes. How do you hook a summer audience on a show a...
- Ballet West’s Cinderella Enchants and Delights
- Ballet West’s Breaking Pointe: Did the CW Get it Right?
- Listen Up Verizon, TMobile and Sprint, a Sea Change is Coming…
- NOH8 Campaign Comes Out to Salt Lake City
- What’s the Buzz? Ted Neeley and Jesus Christ Superstar Have Heaven on Their Minds in Park City