A week ago I was watching the finale of Survivor: Micronesia Fans vs. Favorites in a screening room at CBS Blackrock in New York City. With me were two former castaways from Survivor: Pearl Islands and Survivor: China, media representatives from Canada and media reps from California. This last week has flown by and I..
My favorite line from Parvati during the Survivor: Micronesia Fans vs. Favorites season was when she said that she came out to win. She played hard and really made some enemies on the island, but in the end, her strategies served her well and she won the million, claiming the title of ultimate survivor.
Survivor Micronesia Finale Interview: Amanda Kimmel – You Don’t Need To Win A Million Bucks To Come Out On Top!
I was rooting for Amanda Kimmel. I thought for sure she’d be the final Survivor on Survivor: Micronesia Fans vs. Favorites. What’s the saying…”Always a bridesmaid…”? It was disappointing that Amanda didn’t win the top prize, but she did just fine. Amanda placed third in Survivor: China, and was the runner up for Survivor: Micronesia…
A few days ago I ran across an interview with Jonathan Penner. I thought, heck, let’s take a look and see what he has to say. Astounded is what I was. I had seen Jonathan this season on Survivor: Micronesia Fans vs. Favorites and was sad that he was pulled out of the game for..
Survivor Micronesia Finale Interview with James Clement: He Called Me Ma’am Just After I Called Him Hot!
James Clement walked into my life – I mean, up to me to be interviewed – during the Red Carpet Arrivals after the Survivor: Micronesia finale in New York this past Sunday night. The first thing I said to him was, “Would you be offended if I said you were a hottie?” James chuckled quietly..
More Ballet West Articles
- 21 Oct 2011Ballet West’s Easton Smith Thirsts for Roles Like DraculaI love the depth that the character Dracula has. I love the... 5 Comments
- 11 Jun 2010Ballet West Academy’s Spring Performance Displays a Rich Garden of TalentThe first dance of the Ballet West Academy Spring Performanc... 4 Comments
- 28 Dec 2009Ballet West’s Nutcracker Delights GenerationsDecember is a wonderful time to go to the ballet. At no othe... 4 Comments
- 11 May 2010The Brilliance of Ballet West and Balanchine’s AmericaAs the curtain raised for Ballet West’s Serenade, the first... 3 Comments
- 03 Nov 2011Ballet West’s Dracula is Fang-tastic!When it comes to season openers, you’ll be hard pressed to f... 2 Comments
- 26 Oct 2011Ballet West’s Dracula Chills, Thrills and Makes You Beg for MoreSome people think that going to the ballet really sucks! But... 2 Comments
- 24 Feb 2010Ballet West’s Swan Lake Simply StunningAs Ballet West’s Artistic Director, Adam Sklute takes an ide... 2 Comments
- 09 Jul 2012Ballet West’s Breaking Pointe: Did the CW Get it Right?Six episodes. How do you hook a summer audience on a show a...
- 15 Feb 2013Ballet West’s Cinderella Enchants and DelightsWe all know the story of Cinderella; the lonely, oft-abused...
- 12 Nov 2010Ballet West in Perfect Form with Carmina Burana, The Four TemperamentsBallet West opened its 2010-2011 season with George Balanchi...
- Ballet West’s Cinderella Enchants and Delights
- Ballet West’s Breaking Pointe: Did the CW Get it Right?
- Listen Up Verizon, TMobile and Sprint, a Sea Change is Coming…
- NOH8 Campaign Comes Out to Salt Lake City
- What’s the Buzz? Ted Neeley and Jesus Christ Superstar Have Heaven on Their Minds in Park City