Survivor Micronesia Finale Interview with James Clement: He Called Me Ma’am Just After I Called Him Hot!
James Clement walked into my life – I mean, up to me to be interviewed – during the Red Carpet Arrivals after the Survivor: Micronesia finale in New York this past Sunday night. The first thing I said to him was, “Would you be offended if I said you were a hottie?” James chuckled quietly.. read more →
Ok, let’s all admit it…I’ll go first…I’m a Survivor fan. I have been since the first season. Some seasons have been great, some not so memorable. And what makes the best memories, for me, are the castaways. Admittedly, I can’t remember everything that happened from Palau to China, but there are people who will always.. read more →
- Ballet West’s Cinderella Enchants and Delights
- Ballet West’s Breaking Pointe: Did the CW Get it Right?
- Listen Up Verizon, TMobile and Sprint, a Sea Change is Coming…
- NOH8 Campaign Comes Out to Salt Lake City
- What’s the Buzz? Ted Neeley and Jesus Christ Superstar Have Heaven on Their Minds in Park City