“We’re extremely excited to finally bring the NOH8 Campaign to Utah”, said Parshley. “In 2008, Prop 8 had strong support from the Salt Lake-based LDS Church, resulting in national controversy and animosity towards the Church. Since then, Americans have largely shifted towards tolerance and equality, and while California’s same-sex ban is currently under federal appeal, six states and the District of Columbia now allow same-sex marriages, and five states now allow same-sex civil unions.” read more →
- Ballet West’s Cinderella Enchants and Delights
- Ballet West’s Breaking Pointe: Did the CW Get it Right?
- Listen Up Verizon, TMobile and Sprint, a Sea Change is Coming…
- NOH8 Campaign Comes Out to Salt Lake City
- What’s the Buzz? Ted Neeley and Jesus Christ Superstar Have Heaven on Their Minds in Park City