Stephen Fishbach came in 2nd for the 18th season of Survivor. Stephen aligned with winner JT early on in the game, and in the end, their whole game was about their alliance and their strategy. Stephen was the last of the Survivor Tocantins final four to be interviewed by Reality Exploits. Survivor Cook Islands’ Billy..
On March 22nd, the Neponset Valley Philharmonic Orchestra (NVPO) hosted its second concert at Showcase Live in Foxboro, Massachusetts. The concert was a resounding success for the recently-formed NVPO, which is a testament to the quality of musicians in the orchestra. The orchestra is young, and its collective talent, education, experience and passion provides patrons..
In October 2008, the Neponset Valley Philharmonic Orchestra (NVPO) made its debut. Founded by Conductor and Music Educator Lawrence Isaacson, the NVPO gave its inaugural performance at Showcase Live at Patriot Place in Foxboro, Massachusetts. Fifty musicians strong, the NVPO performed Mozart, Beethoven, and with violin soloist Markus Placci, Mendelssohn’s Concerto for Violin in E..
In 2007, Music Director and Conductor Lawrence Isaacson recognized a need to bring quality orchestral music to the Massachusetts Neponset Valley area and a year later, the Neponset Valley Philharmonic Orchestra (NVPO) made its debut. With 50 musicians on stage, the NVPO performed its inaugural concert for a sold-out group of classical music patrons at..
A week ago I was watching the finale of Survivor: Micronesia Fans vs. Favorites in a screening room at CBS Blackrock in New York City. With me were two former castaways from Survivor: Pearl Islands and Survivor: China, media representatives from Canada and media reps from California. This last week has flown by and I..
More Ballet West Articles
- 21 Oct 2011Ballet West’s Easton Smith Thirsts for Roles Like DraculaI love the depth that the character Dracula has. I love the... 5 Comments
- 28 Dec 2009Ballet West’s Nutcracker Delights GenerationsDecember is a wonderful time to go to the ballet. At no othe... 4 Comments
- 11 Jun 2010Ballet West Academy’s Spring Performance Displays a Rich Garden of TalentThe first dance of the Ballet West Academy Spring Performanc... 4 Comments
- 11 May 2010The Brilliance of Ballet West and Balanchine’s AmericaAs the curtain raised for Ballet West’s Serenade, the first... 3 Comments
- 24 Feb 2010Ballet West’s Swan Lake Simply StunningAs Ballet West’s Artistic Director, Adam Sklute takes an ide... 2 Comments
- 03 Nov 2011Ballet West’s Dracula is Fang-tastic!When it comes to season openers, you’ll be hard pressed to f... 2 Comments
- 26 Oct 2011Ballet West’s Dracula Chills, Thrills and Makes You Beg for MoreSome people think that going to the ballet really sucks! But... 2 Comments
- 09 Jul 2012Ballet West’s Breaking Pointe: Did the CW Get it Right?Six episodes. How do you hook a summer audience on a show a...
- 15 Feb 2013Ballet West’s Cinderella Enchants and DelightsWe all know the story of Cinderella; the lonely, oft-abused...
- 12 Nov 2010Ballet West in Perfect Form with Carmina Burana, The Four TemperamentsBallet West opened its 2010-2011 season with George Balanchi...
- Ballet West’s Cinderella Enchants and Delights
- Ballet West’s Breaking Pointe: Did the CW Get it Right?
- Listen Up Verizon, TMobile and Sprint, a Sea Change is Coming…
- NOH8 Campaign Comes Out to Salt Lake City
- What’s the Buzz? Ted Neeley and Jesus Christ Superstar Have Heaven on Their Minds in Park City