Six episodes. How do you hook a summer audience on a show about ballet in six episodes? The truth is, the CW’s summer show had a built-in, loyal audience months before Breaking Pointe, showcasing Salt Lake City’s Ballet West, ever aired. The question is, did they keep it? It would be unfair not to mention that Ballet.. read more →
Interesting news from Verizon today, announcing that they’re changing their plans to include shared plans across all devices. Got 3 devices? They now have a “Share Everything” plan for that. But it will cost you. Unfortunately, if you don’t have those types of devices, you kinda get screwed because your phone plan will likely go.. read more →
- Ballet West’s Cinderella Enchants and Delights
- Ballet West’s Breaking Pointe: Did the CW Get it Right?
- Listen Up Verizon, TMobile and Sprint, a Sea Change is Coming…
- NOH8 Campaign Comes Out to Salt Lake City
- What’s the Buzz? Ted Neeley and Jesus Christ Superstar Have Heaven on Their Minds in Park City