As the curtain raised for Ballet West’s Serenade, the first sound I heard was my own as I caught my breath. And I wasn’t the only one. In unison, the audience inhaled a silent ‘ahh’, which was immediately followed by applause.
What’s up Tweets
Adam Sklute Alexis Jones Amanda Kimmel Ami Cusack Ballet Ballet West Boston Boston Pops BSO CBS Survivor Chet Welch Christiana Bennett Cirie Fields Concerts Eliza Orlins Erik Reichenbach Interviews James Clement Jason Siska Jed Moss Joel Anderson Jonathan Penner Jon Dalton Jonny Fairplay Kathleen Sleckman Keith Lockhart Mary Sartain Michael Bortone Music Natalie Bolton Ozzy Lusth Parvati Shallow Piano Reality TV Salt Lake City Survivor Survivor China Survivor Cook Islands Survivor Fiji Survivor Micronesia Survivor Panama Survivor Pearl Islands Survivor Vanuatu Television Utah Symphony
- Ballet West’s Cinderella Enchants and Delights
- Ballet West’s Breaking Pointe: Did the CW Get it Right?
- Listen Up Verizon, TMobile and Sprint, a Sea Change is Coming…
- NOH8 Campaign Comes Out to Salt Lake City
- What’s the Buzz? Ted Neeley and Jesus Christ Superstar Have Heaven on Their Minds in Park City
- Ballet West’s Dracula is Fang-tastic!
- Ballet West’s Dracula Chills, Thrills and Makes You Beg for More
- Ballet West’s Easton Smith Thirsts for Roles Like Dracula
- Celebrating 2010 Holiday Pops with Keith Lockhart and the Boston Pops
- One Flew South, Marcus Hummon and a Little Thing I Call Fate
- Ballet West in Perfect Form with Carmina Burana, The Four Temperaments
- St. Paul’s Choir of Salt Lake City Performs Dvořák’s Requiem
- American Heritage Lyceum Philharmonic Honors Veterans with “The Price of Freedom”
- Utah Symphony’s ‘Meet the Musician’ with Conductor David Cho
- Lyceum Music Festival Raises Bar on Music Camp in Park City, Utah